Proposals must dazzle despite a short timeline. A proposal with compelling language and visuals that detail your capabilities, highlight your team’s experience, and make a case for how you will meet the government’s requirements. A proposal fully and concisely addresses every evaluation criteria and fits into complicated length, formatting, and structural guidelines.
Creating a winning proposal for federal government work is a complicated process that requires a specialized set of skills and experience. Does your team have the skills they need, or do they wince when someone mentions a red team? Do you have a library of useful capabilities, qualifications, cases, and resumes, or do you scramble at the last second to pull everything together?
Here’s how Hollywood & Associates can help:
“Christy established the proposal group for which I still work. Although she has been gone for … years, her presence is still felt. We still use the same processes and responses she created.”—Proposal Manager, Large Organization
- Serving as a color team reviewer to pinpoint critical compliance or competitive issues.
- Providing support to manage or supplement your team during specific proposal efforts.
- Training your team members on proposal processes and “color team” roles and responsibilities.
- Coaching your staff on how to write successfully to meet government proposal requirements.
- Working with you to create or refine your proposal infrastructure so you have the processes in place to efficiently respond to RFPs and create winning proposals.
- Helping you build standardized templates that can make the proposal process go more smoothly.
- Updating your reuse library of capabilities methods, past performance, case studies, and staff resumes so you can save time repurposing and tailoring.
Our team brings extensive experience working in different organizational cultures, on tight deadlines, with dispersed teams, and using tools such as:
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Visible Thread
- Deltek GovWin
- Go To Meeting and Skype
Our staff are familiar with proposal methodologies ranging from Shipley and Lore to Hy Silver and Sant. We can adapt the appropriate aspects of each process to the specific needs of your organization.
Operational support to leverage what you’ve got.
Infrastructure support tailored to what you need.