In addition to our Principal Consultant Christy Hollywood, we offer a high-quality roster of vetted, proven consultants. Many offer specific health and international expertise, although our team’s experience cuts across the Federal marketplace. Most also bring experience working in both commercial and non-profit organizations. Sample consultant qualifications follow.
- Former Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Lockheed Martin, who brings substantial small business experience and in-depth knowledge of the health sector. 20+ years of experience.
- Media strategist with BD savvy, foreign affairs, and development experience. 10+ years of experience.
- 15+ years of experience in Federal pursuits, with specific expertise in competitiveness, proposal compliance, health communications, international health and development, and/or health IT. Advanced degrees (PhD, MPH, MBA, MS).
- 10+ years leading or coaching capture teams to more competitive positioning with the client and internal stakeholders before the solicitation hits. MBA.
- Consultants and staff with experience leading contract and grant proposals to US Depts. of Agriculture, Commerce, Defense, Education, Energy, Health & Human Services, Homeland Security, Interior, Justice, State, Transportation, Treasury, and Veterans Affairs as well as the Environmental Protection Agency, General Services Administration, USAID, and intelligence agencies.
- 10+ years of experience editing technical documents and proposals, with particular emphasis on health, energy, environmental, and international topics.
- 10+ years of experience writing management, past performance, capability statements, and resumes for Federal bids, as well as designing marketing pieces and drafting grant applications to private foundations.
- Past APMP presenters on proposal and capture topics with 15+ years of bid experience.